Tesco Small Beef Silverside Roast Joint 500G
- Energy2236kJ 537kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 894kJ (215kcal)
- Our succulent silverside joint is matured for at least 21 days to tenderise it.
- It comes from prime cattle raised to Tesco’s high welfare standards on quality
- assured farms. Farms supplying our beef also have standards of quality, animal
- husbandry and welfare informed by the Tesco Livestock Code of Practice.
- Get creative with our delicious beef dinner ideas at
- Remove beef from packaging and rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before
- Oven roast 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4
- Place in roasting tin, lightly season and cover with foil. Roast in centre of
- preheated oven. For a medium roast, cook for recommended time on front of label
- (6 minutes per 100g). A medium roast will be pink in the middle. For a
- well-done roast increase cooking time to 8 minutes per 100g. 10 minutes before
- end of cooking remove foil, base with cooking juices and place back in oven to
- finish. Remove from oven, cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes. Remove
- strings, carve and serve.
- For deliciously rich gravy, collect the meat juices at the end of cooking and
- add to your favourite gravy recipe.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.Not suitable for microwave cooking.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 8299 EC
|Typical Values||100g as sold||250g serving as sold|
|Energy||894kJ (215kcal)||2236kJ (537kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016