Tesco Shortcrust Pastry 500G
- Energy1552kJ 373kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2069.70kJ (497.30kcal)
- Shortcrust pastry.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Margarine, Water, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 10-15 mins
Instructions: Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before use. Pre-heat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Roll out on a lightly floured surface and cut out as required. If baking blind prick all over with a fork. Place on baking tray on the middle shelf of pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes or as stated in your recipe.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator, or for 2 hours at room temperature.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-sixth of a pack baked (75g) contains|
|Energy||2069.70kJ (497.30kcal)||1552.28kJ (372.98kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016