- Hard Skin & Callus Express Liquid Treatment
- Softer feeling skin in 1 application
- Removes thick hard skin & calluses
- Contains solution & spatula
- Softer feeling skin in 1 application
- Hard skin & callus express liquid treatment
- Scholl Hard Skin & Callus Express Liquid Treatment is the fastest method of softening and reducing the visibility of painful calluses in just 6 minutes. With just one application, the powerful lotion penetrates deep into callused skin, softening the tissue so it can be painlessly removed with the special spatula - included in this pack. 94% of people that tried the treatment claimed to have felt the benefits after a single application. With this and other Scholl products, you can guarantee all-over smoothness reserved for the feet elite.
- Remove those areas of hard, dry skin in three straightforward steps. Holding the bottle upright, first remove the cap and apply cream to a cotton wool pad until it is saturated. Next, cover the callused skin with the soaked pad and wash hands. Leave for 6 minutes - the formula may need more time to penetrate into harder calluses. If the solution comes into contact with healthy skin, wash thoroughly. Finally, remove the cotton wool pad and dispose of safely, then use the spatula to slowly scrape away the softened skin.
- Experts in foot health and comfort since 1904, Scholl have been looking after feet for over 100 years. Ever since our founder, Dr. William M. Scholl made it his life's mission to improve the health, comfort and wellbeing of everyone through their feet - the often forgotten, but incredibly important foundation of the rest of the body - our dedication to his pioneering spirit remains as strong as ever. From Scholl's early comfort-footwear and compression hosiery of the 1920s, to the ergonomic and iconic Exercise Sandals, or 'Scholl's' of the 60s, we have always made it our mission to stay at the cutting edge of innovation. To this day, Scholl's scientifically innovative podiatrists remain devoted to researching and developing new technologies. Staying true to our original philosophy, our ranges of footwear, foot and leg care solutions continue to grow and thrive, keeping us at the forefront of our field. Trust Scholl to keep you on your feet.
- Formula softens skin so it can be scraped away
- Solution effectively removes calluses
- Special spatula included in pack
- Works after just one application
- Works in 6 minutes
4.9% Potassium Hydroxide, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8
Store below 25ºC.
Made in the E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- How should I use the treatment?
- With just one application the Hard Skin and Callus Express Liquid Treatment frees your feet from excessive visible hard skin and callus, which may be painful. This highly effective solution penetrates hard and callused skin and softens it, ready to be easily removed using the special spatula.
- 94% of people that tried it claimed their skin felt softer after one application
- Read precautions before use. This product is recommended to be used in the bathroom to allow convenient rinsing of feet after use.
- Step 1:
- Holding the bottle upright carefully unscrew the cap. Apply the solution to a cotton wool pad until it is completely soaked. Replace cap.
- Step 2:
- Place the soaked cotton wool pad to the area of hard skin/callus and rinse hands immediately. Leave the soaked cotton wool pad in place for a maximum of 6 minutes, depending on the thickness of the hard skin/callus. In case of contact with healthy skin, wash thoroughly.
- Step 3:
- Remove cotton wool pad, safely dispose and rinse hands immediately. Using the spatula provided gently scrape softened skin away.
- After use, wash hands and feet thoroughly.
- Wash spatula thoroughly, dry and store safely.
- Caution: For external use only.
- Contains alkali. Avoid contact with eyes; risk of blindness. Can cause burns, carefully follow directions for use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply on irritated or broken skin. In case of skin irritation, stop using immediately. If skin irritation persists, consult a doctor. For personal use only. Use only as directed. Do not use on other skin conditions. Cotton wool pads are not provided in this pack. Dispose of responsibly.
- Scholl and diabetes
- Unfortunately, this product is not suitable for diabetics and those with poor blood circulation.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
Caution: For external use only. Contains alkali. Avoid contact with eyes; risk of blindness. Can cause burns, carefully follow directions for use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply on irritated or broken skin. In case of skin irritation, stop using immediately. If skin irritation persists, consult a doctor. For personal use only. Use only as directed. Do not use on other skin conditions. Cotton wool pads are not provided in this pack. Dispose of responsibly. Scholl and diabetes Unfortunately, this product is not suitable for diabetics and those with poor blood circulation.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020