Ambre Solaire Sensitive Sun Cream SPF50+ 200ml
- Sensitive Sun Cream SPF50+
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Sun Cream SPF50+ protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA.
- The filtration system features Mexoryl ®SX to help protect against:
- UVB: Immediate sun-induced skin damage
- UVA: long-term sun-induced skin damage and premature skin-ageing.
- The formula is developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin. Hypoallergenic, no perfume and no colourants.
- Tested under dermatological control.
- Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
- Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire has been an expert in sun protection since 1935. Our broad spectrum, photostable products contain UVB and UVA filters to help protect against immediate and long-term sun induced damage and premature skin ageing. Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Goes well with
- Ambre Solaire Sensitive Hydrating Face Sun Cream Mist SPF50 75ml
- SPF50+ very high protection
- Protection against UVA, UVB & long UVA rays
- Developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin
- Tested under dermatological control
- No perfume, no colourants
- Non greasy and water resistant
- Pack size: 200ml
884730 1, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide, Octocrylene, Isohexadecane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Synthetic Wax, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Myristic Acid, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, (F.I.L C177982/2)
Preparation and Usage
- - Apply the sunscreen product just before sun exposure.
- - Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Overexposure to the sun is dangerous. - Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide 100% protection. - Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. - Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly. Avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016