Dove Original Antiperspirant Deodorant Compressed 75Ml
- Original Aerosol Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Compressed
- We've managed to compress the same protection into a little can.
- We've re engineered the spray system thus reducing the amount of gas needed to deliver the same level of antiperspirant ingredient with each spray. This allows us to deliver as much protection and care as a 150ml with a smaller pack.
- Dove deodorant, with our unique 1/4 moisturising cream and Vitamin E. Use Dove compressed just like your normal 150ml Dove aerosol and it will last just as long. It is proven to improve the look and feel of underarm skin. 48 hour protection. Effective protection. Beautiful results.
- How do Compressed deodorants work?
- Compressed deodorants last as long with less packaging. They have an innovative spray system which means they require less gas to deliver the same protection in each spray.
- Our compressed technology has been extensively tested so we can be confident that if you use it just like you use your old pack, it will last just as long and work just as well.
- Dove compressed with 1/4 moisturisers and Vitamins E. Effective protection plus care in a little can
- Use Dove compressed just like your normal 150ml Dove aerosol and it will last just as long
- Dove compressed leaves underarms visibly soft and smooth and feels gentle on your skin
- Alcohol free
- 48h antiperspirant protection
- Pack size: 75ml
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Parfum, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethiconol, Octyldodecanol, BHT, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Shake well. Hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray for as long as your normal Dove deodorant.
- Use it just like your normal 150ml Dove aerosol and it will last just as long.
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland,
- Phone free on 0800 0851548 or write to:
- Consumer Care,
- Unilever UK,
- Admail 1000,
- SW1A 2XX.
- Or to:
- Unilever Ireland,
- Dublin 24.
CAUTION: Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Do not spray near eyes or on irritated or broken skin. Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking, during or shortly after use. EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
75 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016