Dove Original Antiperspirant Deodorant Compressed 75Ml
- Dove Original Compressed Anti-perspirant Deodorant provides up to 48 hours of protection against underarm wetness and offers incredible underarm care. Its new and improved formula, with our unique ¼ moisturising cream, helps underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving, leaving you with softer, smoother and even more beautiful underarms. The delicate scent keeps you feeling clean and fresh all day too. Our most skin friendly anti-perspirant ever - what more could you ask for from a moisturising antiperspirant deodorant?
- This moisturising anti-perspirant deodorant spray comes in two convenient sizes. A 125ml compressed can lasts as long as any standard 250ml can of Dove anti-perspirant, but its compact size makes it better for the environment and your bathroom cabinet. The 75ml compressed can is perfect for popping in your gym kit or overnight bag, and you can even keep it in your hand luggage if you've got a plane to catch.
- For best protection from sweat marks and skin irritation: after showering, make sure your underarms are dry and cool. Shake the can well to evenly mix the protective and moisturising ingredients, then hold your arm above your head and spray one underarm at a time for two seconds each, holding the can 15cm from your underarms.
- Cares for your underarm skin like never before.
- Discover Compressed:
- Compressed gives the same amount of protection, but uses 50% less gas, resulting in a can with less packaging and a spray that feels softer against your skin. Spray Compressed 75ml for the same amount of time as the 150ml can and it will last just as long.
- Cares for your underarm skin like never before
- Dove Original Compressed Anti-perspirant Deodorant provides 48 hours protection against sweat and odour
- Contains our unique ¼ moisturising cream for beautifully soft and smooth underarms
- Helps delicate underarm skin recover from irritation caused by shaving
- Dermatologically tested and 0% alcohol formula
- Delicate, subtle scent helps to keep you feeling fresh all day long
- Pack size: 75millilitre
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Parfum, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Octyldodecanol, BHT, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, PEG-4, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: shake well. Hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray for as long as your normal antiperspirant
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Danger: extremely flammable aerosol directions: shake well. Hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray for as long as your normal antiperspirant. Caution: avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016