- Energy775kJ 184kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 620kJ
- Fresh Class A turkey crown with backbone and prime wings.
- Turkey Crown FROM BRITISH FARMS Carefully selected from trusted farms Our British turkeys are carefully selected and reared to a high standard of welfare by our trusted farmers. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- Turkey Crown FROM BRITISH FARMS Carefully selected from trusted farms Our British turkeys are carefully selected and reared to a high standard of welfare by our trusted farmers.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Store turkey in its packaging at the bottom of a refrigerator until required. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12-23 hours (small), 23-32 hours (medium), 32-41 hours (large) in the refrigerator. Ensure the crown is completely defrosted by checking there are no ice crystals present. Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Use by: see front of label. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Temperature: 180°C, Fan 150°C, Gas 4
Time: For calculated cooking time see front of pack
Pre-heat oven. Place the crown, in its foil tray, in a roasting tin, rub the skin of the crown with oil or butter (optional) and cover loosely with kitchen foil. Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven. After 1 hour, remove kitchen foil, return the crown to the oven and continue cooking. Baste turkey crown occasionally during cooking process (typically 2-4 times depending on the size). Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the turkey breast is pierced with a thin skewer. If the juices are pink, continue cooking for a further 15 minutes and retest. Repeat every 15 minutes until juices run clear. After cooking time, cover with kitchen foil and allow to rest in a warm place for 30 minutes before carving.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Preparation and Usage
Oven cook from chilled only.
Remove outer packaging.
Do not remove the drip pad or foil tray.
No need to wash poultry before cooking
If stuffing is required, it is recommended that this is cooked separately.
Number of uses
- Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..Caution: This product will contain bones..
Pad. Don't Recycle Film. Recycle with bags at large supermarket
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..Caution: This product will contain bones..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020