Corona Extra 12X330ml
- La cerveza mas fina, from Mexico
- Corona has been brewed and bottled in Mexico since 1925. It is lighter than traditional beers, with a crisp and refreshing taste. The aroma is fruity-honey with a touch of malt and the flavour is crisp and well-balanced between hops and malt, toward the malt side.
- Whatever the time of year, Corona is best served ice cold ad with a wedge of lime, that both complements and intensifies the flavour.
- Corona's superior taste profile is due to the fact that our brewers take great care to use only the best ingredients available, made with the finest quality blend of filtered water, malted barley, hops, corn and yeast.
- Imported beer from Mexico
- Pack size: 330ml
Water, Malt from Barley, Maize and/or Rice, Hops, Antioxidant (E 300), Stabilizer (E 405)
- Contains Malted Barley
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Best Before: See Side of Carton
- Gmodelo Europa,
- S.A.U. Polig. Ind.,
- Miralcampo 19 200 Azuqueca de Henares,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
12 x 330 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016