- Daily Mouthwash Cool Mint
- Healthy teeth starts with healthy gums
- Gum problems can be caused by the build up of plaque bacteria and if left untreated, can affect your oral health.
- Corsodyl Cool Mint Daily Mouthwash
- Provides 24 hour protection against plaque build up. Clinically proven to reduce plaque and help prevent further build up to keep your gums and teeth healthy. Corsodyl Cool Mint also helps to reduce bacteria which causes bad breath and contains fluoride to strengthen teeth and help prevent cavities. Use twice daily in combination with tooth brushing.
- Daily fluoride mouthwash for healthy gums & strong teeth
- Alcohol free
- Helps protects healthy gums
- Pack size: 500ml
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Methylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Propylparaben, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Contains Sodium Fluoride (250 ppm Fluoride) and Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.06% w/v
Best used before the end of: see side of bottle.
Preparation and Usage
- Always Follow the Label Directions
- Use twice daily. Rinse with 10 ml for 1 minute then spit out. Do not swallow and do not rinse with water. Do not drink from the bottle. Do not use if plastic wrap is missing or not intact.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- 12 Riverwalk,
- GSK Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
- 12 Riverwalk,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24,
- GB: 0800 023 45 60
- IE: 1800 508 666
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
CAUTIONS Stop using the mouthwash and seek immediate medical help if you get a rash, swelling of the mouth or face or have difficulty breathing. These effects may be symptoms of an allergic reaction which is very rare. As with any other oral care product if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on advice of a dental professional or doctor. Temporary discolouration of the teeth and tongue may occur, which can be removed by twice daily brushing or by your dentist or hygienist. You can avoid staining by not drinking tea, coffee or red wine, especially up to one hour after use, and by twice brushing with toothpaste.
500 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016