- Energy228kJ 55kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1522kJ / 367kcal
- Sliced seasoned pork salami.
- This perfectly seasoned Italian salami is traditionally dry cured by a Italian family run company with 8 generations of expertise dating back to 1812. We have worked together for over 20 years to deliver authentic Italian products.
- Traditional salami made with specially selected cuts of Italian pork seasoned with garlic and spices, slowy dry cured.
- Pack size: 90g
Pork, Salt, Dextrose, White Pepper, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Dried Garlic.
Prepared from 146g of Pork per 100g of Salami Milano.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in Italy, using pork from Italy
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Film. Mixed Material not currently recycled Tray. Mixed Material not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||3 slices (15g)|
|Energy||1522kJ / 367kcal||228kJ / 55kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019