- Energy415kJ 99kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2152kJ
- Eight crisp wafer biscuits covered in real milk chocolate.
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is one of life's little pleasures.
- BLUE RIBAND was first launched in 1936 by Gray Dunn, which was then acquired by Rowntrees and subsequently by Nestle in 1988, and continues to be a real family favourite, consisting of four layers of crisp wafer and creamy praline covered in smooth milk chocolate. BLUE RIBAND comes in a range of three delicious flavour variants: Milk, Coffee Cream, and Dark with Orange.
- At only 99 Calories per bar, BLUE RIBAND is perfect for a treat any time of day, containing no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, and is made with 100% certified sustainable cocoa from the Nestle Cocoa Plan. Our chocolate biscuit bars are also free from hydrogenated fat, nuts and eggs, and are suitable for vegetarians.
- The Nestle Cocoa Plan works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Thanks to The Cocoa Plan, this means no matter where in the world you buy a BLUE RIBAND, you know that the cocoa used to make its delicious chocolate layer was responsibly sourced.
- Have you tried Blue Riband Original during your coffee break with Nescafe?
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Manufacturers of Nestle Products Nestle UK Limited Gatwick
- 99 Calories
- Free from artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 19.3g
Milk Chocolate (44%) (Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Vegetable Fat (Palm/Shea/Sal/Illipe/Kokum Gurgi/Mango Kernel), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Butterfat (from Milk)), Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin and Niacin), Sugar, Vegetable Fat (Palm), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Flavourings
Store cool and dry
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 1 Biscuit = 1 Serving
Number of uses
8 Contains 8 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
8 x 19.3 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||14.6g||2.8g||20g||14%|
|of which: sugars||46.0g||8.9g||90g||10%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One biscuit (19.3g)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 8 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of difference ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016