Youngs Jumbo Whole Scampi 220G
- Energy957kJ 228 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 926kJ
- Jumbo Clusters of Whole Scampi Tails with Added Water Coated in Breadcrumbs
- We've been proudly serving Britain's Favourite Scampi.
- Since we first created it in 1946.
- We take Langoustine tails caught off the British and Irish coast and wrap them in our signature crispy breadcrumbs to create the tastiest Scampi enjoyed by families across Britain for over 70 years.
- Restaurant quality fish
- Pack size: 220g
Scampi (41%) (Crustacean), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Water, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Starch, Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Potato Starch, Modified Maize Starch, Yeast, Salt, Oat Fibre, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dextrose, White Pepper, Cornflour
- Contains: Crustaceans, Oats, Wheat
Keep frozenStore at -18ºC or below Do not re-freeze once defrosted
Instructions: Our Jumbo Wholetail Scampi is best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
All appliances vary, there are guidelines only.
Instructions: 4 mins to deep fry - 180ºC.
Pre heat the oil. Remove all packaging. Gently lower Scampi into the hot oil and cook for 4 minutes.
Instructions: 12 mins to grill - medium/high heat.
Pre heat the grill and grill pan. Remove all packaging.
Place Scampi onto the base of the grill pan and cook for 12 minutes turning occasionally.
Instructions: 15 mins to oven bake - 220ºC/Fan 190ºC/Gas Mark 7.
Pre heat the oven and baking tray. Remove all packaging.
Place the Wholetail Scampi onto the baking tray on the top shell of the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
Number of uses
Pack contains 2 servings
- Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove shell, some may remain.
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Here to help!
- Visit us at... www.youngsseafood.co.uk for FAQ's
- Email us at... firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at... 0800 496 8647 Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
- Write to us at...
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each half pack oven baked contains|
|(of which saturates)||0.8g||0.8g|
|(of which sugars)||1.2g||1.3g|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-|
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove shell, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019