Tesco Finest Late Bottled Vintage Port 75Cl
- Late Bottled Vintage Port. Wine of Portugal. Oporto Portugal.
- A rich, fruity port with black fruit flavours, complex light clove spice aromas and a long, powerful, structured finish. Made from local Portuguese grape varieties grown in the Douro Valley. Blended from wines from a single year and released when ready to drink. Serve at room temperature as an aperitif, with blue cheese such as Stilton or with chocolate dessert. Store upright in a cool, dark place. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored up to five years from puchase. Once open, drink within three weeks.
- Contains: Sulphites
- Allergy Advice! Contains Sulphites
Store upright in a cool, dark place. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully, stored up to five years from puchase. Once open, drink within three weeks.
Number of uses
- Allergy advice! Contains Sulphites
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each serving (50ml) contains|
|Energy||647kJ (155kcal)||323kJ (77kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016