- Late Bottled Vintage Port. Wine of Portugal. Oporto Portugal.
- A rich fruity port with ripe fruit characters of currants and berries layered with elegant hints of spice balanced with tannins delivering a long structured finish. Crafted from carefully selected oak matured wines stored in the cellars of the family estate for up to six years after the 2012 grape harvest in the Douro Valley. Perfect with a cheese board or a rich chocolate dessert. Store in a cool, dark place. Decant before serving if desired. Once open, consume within three weeks.
INGREDIENTS: Sulphur Dioxide, Potassium Metabisulphite
- Contains sulphites.Contains sulphites.
- A rich fruity port with ripe fruit characters of currants and berries layered with elegant hints of spice balanced with tannins delivering a long structured finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Bold & full bodied
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Once opened, consume within three weeks.
Number of uses
- Allergy advice! Contains Sulphites.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (50ml) contains|
|Energy||652kJ / 156kcal||326kJ / 78kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016