- Got a rad colour you want to protect? Then send dull packing with our conditioner formula for coloured hair, with Australian Wild Peach extract. It smoothly conditions the hair, leaving it as brilliantly vibrant as you are.
- So why wild peach kernels? Well they were first used as a form of hair conditioning oil by indigenous Australians, and we jumped on the bandwagon of brilliance! Well, it would've been rude not to.
- Keeps your coloured hair in tip-top condition, as vibrant as you are
- It smoothly conditions the hair, leaving it as brilliantly vibrant as you are
- With Australian Wild Peach extract
- For vibrant, coloured hair that refuses to be dull
- Pack size: 400.0ml
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum, Oleyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-2M, Citric Acid, EDTA, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Butylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Magnesium Nitrate, Santalum Acuminatum Fruit Extract, Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alcohol Denatured, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, BHT, Methylisothiazolinone, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Work conditioner through clean, damp hair. (We hope you used Colour Mate Shampoo!) Rinse with warm water.
- [AT, DK, FI, DE, GR, IT, NO, RO, SE, CH, GB] Procter & Gamble
- Surrey KT13 OXP
- [BE] FL: http://www.pg.com/nl_BE/send_us_email.shtML
- FR: http://www.pg.com/fr_BE/send_us_email.shtML
- [FR] https://www.pg.com/fr_FR/send_us_email.shtML
- [HR] Procter & Gamble d.o.o.
- Bani 110
- 10010 Zagreb
- [CZ] Procter & Gamble Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Ottova 402
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019