- Non-Bio Washing Powder
- Our non-bio washing powder is tough on stains, even at 30°, with no optical brighteners and a mild formula and fragrance which are kind to your skin and our environment.
- If you were wondering why our products smell so nice, it's because we make the most of what our planet gives us... fresh naturally-derived fragrances.
- At Ecover, we have been pioneering green science for over 30 years to get nature on our side and bring you effective detergents which will give your laundry a wash that's both powerful and gentle on fabrics.
- We choose renewable plant-based and mineral ingredients which are effective, reduce pollution and lessen the burden on our planet's resources.
- Get nature on your side
- Plant-based & mineral ingredients
- Naturally derived fragrance
- Tackles tough stains even at 30°
- Good Housekeeping Institute - approved 2014
- UNEP award
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Cruelty-free international
- Pack size: 1.875kg
15-30%: Zeolite, Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, 5-15%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5%: Soap, Perfume (contains Limonene; may produce an allergic reaction, Linalool), Other: Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Polypeptide, Bleach Activator, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Disilicate, Water, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Cellulose Gum
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Produced in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Usage: For whites and colourfast colours. Add Ecover bleach into the machine's dispenser for whiter whites. For woollens and other delicate fabrics use Ecover delicate. Run your machine following the manufacturer's instructions.
- See pack for full dosage instructions.
- Not suitable for wool & silk
Number of uses
Card - Widely Recycled Carton
Name and address
- Produced for:
- EPC N.V.,
- Industrieweg 3,
- B-2390 Malle.
1.875 Kilograms ℮
ECOVER NON-BIO. LAUNDRY PWDR 1.875KG 25WASH
WARNING WARNING. CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. CAUSES SKIN IRRITATION. ECOVER NON-BIO WASHING POWDER Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016