De Beckmann Colour&Dirt Collector 20Sht
- Colour & Dirt Collector 20 Microfibre Sheets
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
- Wash mixed colours...
- It's easy to separate your wash into whites and colours, but what do you do with multi-coloured clothes with patterns, stripes or even a mixed load containing different colours?
- When you wash your clothes, colour and dirt are released into the water. If it is not collected this can end up back on your clothes. This will result in your colours being spoilt and less vibrant and whites discoloured and dull.
- Dr. Beckmann's New Colour & Dirt Collector sheets with the innovative Microfibre technology provides the best colour protection ever for your clothes. The extra fine fibres means there is a much larger surface area for the stray colour to 'lock-on' to, resulting in greater protection than standard sheets. As a result, colours stay brighter and newer for longer.
- ...with even more confidence!
- Who is Dr. Beckmann?
- In this corporate world we live in, it's nice to know that ACDOCO remains a family owned and controlled business, as it has been since 1919.
- And as one of the owners, Dr Beckmann remains dedicated towards caring about and solving the most difficult problems associated with laundry, textiles and household cleaning.
- The need for a range of products that are easy to use, high performing and effective, is what has motivated the desire to constantly develop the very best specialist cleaners available.
- The Dr Beckmann brand itself has now been in the market for over 30 years, and not only is it the No 1 specialist Stain Remover in Europe, but the name appears in many continents around the world.
- It is very simple... if it says Dr Beckmann on the pack, then you know it works, because we care about cleaning.
- Prevent colour runs
- Wash mixed colours with confidence
- Unique microfibre technology maximum protection
- It works... keeping colours brighter for longer
- Ultra absorbent sheet
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved 2016
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use - Please read important information before use
- Place a Colour & Dirt Collector sheet at the back of your washing machine then load the clothes, adding detergent as normal.
- Loose colour & dirt will be collected and locked on to the sheet during the wash cycle - at any temperature.
- Simply remove the sheet at the end of the wash and throw away. You can see the transferred colour & dirt locked on the sheet.
- Important Information
- New coloured items should always be washed separately first as product performance cannot be guaranteed where there are excessive amounts of colour bleed.
- Always check garment care label and machine instructions beforehand.
- Do not overload your washing machine.
- Use two sheets for heavily dyed garments (particularly cotton) or those with poor colour fastness.
Name and address
- M44 5AX.
- For expert advice write to:
- Helen Why at Customer Service Dept,
- M44 5AX.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep out of reach of children.
20 x Microfibre Sheets
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019