- Energy73kJ 18kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 485kJ / 118kcal
- Pitted queen green olives in brine.
- Tesco Pitted Queen Olives HAND PICKED From Gordal olive groves nurtured by trusted farmers Working with our selected Spanish farmers, we nurture our olive groves throughout the year. Our olives are picked by hand to ensure they reach you in best possible condition
- HAND PICKED From Gordal olive groves nurtured by trusted farmers
- Pack size: 163g
INGREDIENTS: Water, Queen Olives, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid).
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 14 days and by date shown
Produced in Spain
Number of uses
- CAUTION: Although every care has been taken to remove olive stones, some may remain.
Jar. Widely Recycled Lid. Check locally
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 15g|
|Energy||485kJ / 118kcal||73kJ / 18kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|As sold, drained.||-||-|
CAUTION: Although every care has been taken to remove olive stones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019