- Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottle
- International Children Medical Research Society
- Scientific Panel of BAMED AG
- Join us in The MAM Club on mambaby.com
- Discover the fabulous world of MAM and enjoy many benefits and surprises.
- Download the MAM Baby Diary App today: Available on IOS and Android
- All spare parts are also available on mambaby.com
- For more information on the Easy Start see mambaby.com
- BPA° BPS free
- °BPA/BPS free: All MAM bottles are made from materials free of BPA and BPS (BPA free in accordance with Regulation (EU) No.321/2011).
- Works as measuring cup
- MAM Teat with Skinsoft silicone surface
- Easily accepted by babies
- Unique flat shape fits perfectly in baby's mouth
- Wide Openings
- Easy filling
- Fast and easy cleaning thanks to removable base
- Vented Base
- Less colic & regurgitation1
- Smooth drinkflow for relaxed feeding2
- Less colic and regurgitation1 thanks to MAM vented base
- The MAM Easy Start with the patented vented base allows babies to drink at their own pace, relaxed and without interruption.
- The effects:
- Less colic confirmed by 80% of mothers1
- Reduction of wind & regurgitation1
- Authentic feeding, relaxed drinking2
- 1Field study. Austria 2011, tested with 73 mothers of colicky babies / Market research, USA 2010, tested with 35 mothers of colicky babies.
- 2Clinical study, Argentina, 2012, tested with 34 babies.
- 94% Acceptance*
- MAM Teat with SkinSoft™ Silicone surface for easy acceptance
- The MAM Teat is easily accepted by babies thanks to its SkinSoft silicone surface and its unique flat shape, which feel so familiar.
- Baby approved: 94%* accept the MAM Teat.
- (*Market research 2009-2017, tested with 1,508 babies)
- Clinically proven: a study conducted with preterm infants confirms that the MAM Easy Start provides for authentic feeding and relaxed drinking.
- (Clinical Study: Argentina, 2012, n=34)
- The MAM Principle
- Parents are demanding. At MAM, we are too. That's why, for over 40 years, we have worked with medical, research and technological experts to develop products that are unique in function and design. MAM products support the individual development of every child and make everyday life easier for babies.
- Developed with Medical Experts
- Teamwork with medical experts for maximum safety
- Right from the beginning, MAM products are developed in cooperation with medical experts and research institutes such as ICMRS, paediatricians, developmental pedagogues, dentists and midwives. Only after approval by medical experts is a MAM innovation ready for baby life.
- Available in five different flow rates
- Slow flow 0+ months
- Medium flow 2+ months
- Fast flow 4+ months
- Spill-free, fast flow 4+ months
- Extra fast flow for thicker liquids 6+ months
- This product meets the requirements of European Standard EN 14350.
- Clinically proven
- Teat easily accepted by babies
- Self sterilising without the need of a separate steriliser
- Flow rate - 2
- Skin soft silicone
- Very easy cleaning
- Self sterilising 3 min
- Mother & Baby Awards 2016 Gold - Best Product for Bottle Feeding
Origin Free Text
Made in Austria / Europe
Preparation and Usage
- Self sterilising in 3 minutes: safe and so practical
- Fill with 20ml of water
- Heat for 3 min. in the microwave (500-1000 Watt)
- Bottle teat fits all MAM Bottles and the Trainer+.
- Further instructions for use inside.
- Please retain instructions for future use.
Name and address
- MAM (UK) Ltd,
- PO Box 271,
- TW11 8FT.
- For more information, please contact:
- MAM (UK) Ltd,
- PO Box 271,
- TW11 8FT.
- Tel: 0208 943 8880
- Fax: 0208 943 8881
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 2
2 x Bottle
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016