- Very, Very Tasty Vegetable + Lentil Bake with Cumin
- Hello, I'm an organic mixed veg + lentils meal. I'm yummy and perfectly balanced for growing babies.
- Who am I for? My ingredients and textures are suitable for babies from 7 months. My flavours are a new journey for tiny taste buds to explore and my texture is designed to encourage your baby to begin to chew. I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
- - I'm Organic
- - Textured not lumpy
- - Marvelous meal for little ones 7+ months
- - No added sugar or salt - I contain naturally occuring sugars
- - Nothing artificial
- 100% I'm organic
- Textured not lumpy
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- No big lumps and nothing artificial
- No added sugar or salt - I contain naturally occurring sugars
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 130G
- No added sugar or salt
Organic Tomatoes 47%, Organic Vegetable Stock 14% (Water and Organic Vegetables: Carrots, Parsnips, Swedes, Onions and Leeks), Organic Sweet Potatoes 9%, Organic Onions 9%, Organic Red Lentils 9%, Organic Carrots 5%, Organic Red Peppers 5%, Organic Olive Oil 1%, Organic Mixed Herbs + Spices <1% (Cumin, Marjoram, Parsley and Thyme), Organic Peppercorns <1%, Other Stuff 0%
Keep me in a cupboard. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
I'm produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. To warm me, stand me in hot water or squeeze me into a saucepan. Always be careful, hot food can burn. Always test my temperature before feeding me to your baby. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
- Warnings: May cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pack|
|-of which saturates||0.2g||0.3g|
|-of which sugars||4.1g||5.3g|
Warnings: May cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020