- Extra Advance 500mg/65mg Tablets
- Panadol Extra Advance Tablets are formulated to provide effective pain relief and help to reduce fever. The tablets contain two active ingredients. Paracetamol is a pain reliever and caffeine acts to further amplify the pain-relieving effect of paracetamol.
- When you've got a headache, Panadol Extra Advance can deliver powerful, effective relief. And it's gentle on your stomach too.
- When to Use Panadol Extra Advance
- Panadol Extra Advance can relieve tough head pain including Migraines. Containing paracetamol, Panadol Extra Advance can also relieve common types of pain, including back pain, toothache, period pain and joint pain.
- Powerful Effective Relief
- Contains caffeine to amplify the pain-relieving effect of paracetamol
- Reduces Fever
- Contains paracetamol and caffeine, always read the label
Each tablet contains the active ingredients Paracetamol 500 mg and Caffeine 65 mg, Also includes a mixture of Sodium Methyl (E 219), Sodium Ethyl (E 215) and Sodium Propyl (E 217) Parahydroxybenzoates
Store below 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- How to Take
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- Swallow 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- Avoid too much caffeine in drinks like coffee and tea.
- High caffeine intake can cause difficulty sleeping, shaking and an uncomfortable feeling in the chest.
- Please read through the information on the outside and inside of this pack before you start using this medicine.
- If you have any questions, or if there is anything you do not understand, ask your pharmacist.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
Safety/ warning TAKE SPECIAL CARE CONTAINS PARACETAMOL. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Ask your doctor before you take this medicine: If you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease. Do not exceed the stated dose. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not use after the expire date
14 x Tablets
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019