- Energy399kJ 96kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1208kJ / 291kcal
- Smoked cured diced pork with spices.
- Our pancetta is made by a family run company that has been producing charcuterie for eight generations dating back to 1812. We have worked together for over 20 years to deliver an authentic Italian flavour.
- Pork belly seasoned with herbs and spices, and delicately smoked.
- Pack size: 130G
Pork Belly, Salt, Spices (White pepper, Nutmeg), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Dried Garlic, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Coriander Extract.
Prepared from 110g of Pork per 100g of Smoked pancetta cubes.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Pan Fry: Fry in a little oil for 2-3 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensil after contact with raw meat.
Produced in Italy, using pork from the EU
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Packing. Mixed Material not currently recycled Sleeve. Paper widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
130 g e (65g x 2)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (33g)|
|Energy||1208kJ / 291kcal||399kJ / 96kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020