- Energy1035kJ 247kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 924kJ / 221kcal
- Skinless and boneless 100 % Cod (Gadus morhua) fillet fish fingers coated in breadcrumbs.
- Finest chunky Cod Fillet Fish Fingers IN CRISP GOLDEN CRUMB. WE'VE USED MOIST WHOLE CHUNKY COD FILLETS, FOR THESE DELICIOUSLY SUCCULENT FISH FINGERS. PERFECT IN CIABATTA FOR A LUXURY FISH FINGER SANDWICH.
- 100% cod fillet fish fingers coated in crispy breadcrumbs
- Pack size: 0.4kg
Cod (Fish) (60%), Breadcrumbs, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Starch, Salt, Palm Oil, Raising Agent (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Glucose Syrup, Sunflower Oil, Milk Proteins
Breadcrumbs contains: Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Yeast, Rapeseed Oil.
Wheat flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Temperature: 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas 7
Time: 15-18 mins
Place on a baking tray in the centre of the a pre-heated oven for 15-18 minutes.
Instructions: Not sutiable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated grill for 15-18 minutes. Time: 15-18 mins., Temp: Medium
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Caught in , Produced in Poland
Number of uses
- Caution: Do not eat raw.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Carton. Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||2 fish fingers (112g) contains|
|Energy||924kJ / 221kcal||1035kJ / 247kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Do not eat raw.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019