- Energy432kJ 103kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2055kJ / 490kcal
- Shortcake biscuit bar topped with caramel and fully coated in milk chocolate.
- Tesco 9 Caramel Crunch Bars SHORTCAKE BISCUIT. Crunchy biscuit with gooey caramel, smothered in smooth milk chocolate. Our bakers have been making biscuits the traditional way for more than 160 years. Passing down their knowledge and care from generation to generation, they take classic recipes and make them the best they can be.
- SHORTCAKE BISCUIT. Crunchy biscuit with gooey caramel, smothered in smooth milk chocolate. Our bakers have been making biscuits the traditional way for more than 160 years. Passing down their knowledge and care from generation to generation, they take classic recipes and make them the best they can be.
- Pack size: 189g
Milk Chocolate (37%)
Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Butteroil (Milk), Mango Kernel Fat, Shea Fat, Palm Oil, Sal Fat, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins).
Caramel contains: Invert Sugar Syrup Blend (Invert Sugar Syrup, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Salt), Condensed Milk, Palm Oil, Butteroil (Milk), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate)., Milk solids 14% minimum.
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
189g e (9x21g)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per bar (21g)|
|Energy||2055kJ / 490kcal||432kJ / 103kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|Pack contains 9 servings.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019