Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment Foot Care
- Fungal Nail Treatment
- What is fungal nail?
- Fungal nail is surprisingly common; it is an invasion of fungal species underneath the nail. The fungi are passed from person to person by direct contact and are carried by carpets, socks, shoes and hosiery.
- Is this product right for me?
- Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment is suitable for treating mild fungal nail conditions.
- What are the symptoms?
- Yellow/brownish discolouration of the nail
- White 'islands' on the surface of the nail
- The appearance of the nail is rougher, more brittle and with ridges
- Mild fungal infection is when:
- The symptoms have not persisted for longer than two years
- The discolouration has not covered the whole surface of the nail
- The symptoms are not shown in more than two toes
- - Effectively treat fungal nail
- - Scientifically proven
- - Visible results can be seen from 2 weeks
- - Helps prevent the spread of fungus and protects against recurrence
- - Easy to use
- - Dermatologically tested
- Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment is an easy to use, 2 in 1 treatment system. It has been developed by experts at Scholl to offer consumers an effective way of treating fungal nail infections. Topical treatments are a common and effective way of killing mild fungal nail as it may progress to become more severe, at which point it is important to consult a healthcare professional.
- Treating fungal nail can be frustrating as it is often a lengthy process and the infection can recur. It can also take a long time for the nail's appearance to show any signs of improvement.
- The two-in-one treatment from Scholl designed to ease this frustration. The easy-to-use device is scientifically proven to effectively treat nail fungus, help prevent the spread and recurrence of infection, and help improve the appearance of the nail.
- It is a two-step treatment system, comprising of 5 disposable nail files along with an ‘Nail Liquid' that has been developed to effectively treat fungal nail infections and help prevent the spread of infection and recurrence. The first step is the treatment phase, to treat the fungus over 4 weeks. The next step is the protection phase which lasts until the nail has grown-out to help protect the nails against re-infection.
- Pack size: 3.8ml
Store below 25ºC.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- You must read the instruction leaflet carefully before use
- How does Fungal Nail Treatment work?
- Phase 1: Treatment Phase (4 weeks)
- To treat the nail fungus
- Week 1 - File the nail surface once a week
- Dispose of the file after use
- Apply the advanced liquid to the infected nail daily
- Repeat for weeks 2, 3 & 4
- Phase 2: Protection Phase (9 months)
- To prevent spreading & protect from recurrence
- Apply the advanced liquid to the infected nail once a week for 9 months or until the discolouration has grown out.
- What are the visible results?
- At the end of the Treatment Phase the level of discolouration on the nail is reduced.
- After 9-12 months which is the average length of time a toenail takes to grow-out completely,
- the discolouration will have disappeared and nails will have recovered with no signs of fungal infection.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
Advice: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Always replace cap after use. To avoid the spread of infection, never reuse files. For external use only: Do not use on broken skin or any other foot conditions. Keep out of reach of children. Scholl and diabetes Please SEEK ADVICE before use if you have diabetes as your foot condition may require treatment by a healthcare professional.
3.8 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016