Head And Shoulders Itchy Scalp Eucalyptus Shampoo 500Ml
- Relieve itchy scalp (caused by dandruff) with Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care with Eucalyptus anti-dandruff shampoo. Head & Shoulders shampoos with 3 Action Formula cleanse, protect and moisturise (with regular use) your scalp and hair - so you can stay up to 100% flake free. Now with top beauty standard and the tried and tested anti-dandruff active, Head & Shoulders keeps your hair beautiful and flake-free (visible flakes from a distance of 2 feet, with regular use).
- Leaves hair up to 100% flake-free (visible flakes from a distance of 2 feet, with regular use)
- Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care anti-dandruff shampoo
- For normal to oily hair even on color or chemically treated hair
- Tri-Action formula cleanses, protects and moisturises
- Starts working faster to help calm itchy scalp (caused by dandruff)
- Gentle and pH-balanced shampoo for daily use
- with eucalyptus
- Pack size: 500.0ml
Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Zinc Pyrithione, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Menthol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrochloric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Mentha Piperita Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Magnesium Nitrate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone
Preparation and Usage
- Your daily treat. Shake before use. Gently massage into your scalp and work through to the tips of your hair. Rinse and repeat if desired.
- Procter & Gamble,Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0XP, UK
- (IRL) 1800 535 909
- (SE) 020-35 00 29
- (NO) 800 33 432
- (DK) 70 12 38 39
- (FI) 020 325 525
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016