Tesco Free From Jam Tarts 6 Pack
- Energy599kJ 143kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1711.90kJ (407.70kcal)
- 6 Sweet shortcrust pastry tarts made with rice flour and maize flour, filled with either apricot jam, raspberry jam or blackcurrant and apple jam.
- Free From 6 Assorted jam tarts
Palm Oil, Apricot Jam (12%), Raspberry Jam (12%), Blackcurrant and Apple Jam (12%), Rice Flour, Maize Starch, Potato Starch, Water, Sugar, Maize Flour, Egg, Sugar Beet Fibre, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids).
Apricot Jam contains: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Apricot Purée, Water, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Flavouring, Colour (Curcumin), Perservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Raspberry Jam contains: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sucrose Syrup, Raspberry Purée, Water, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Colour (Anthocyanins), Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Blackcurrant and Apple Jam contains: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Concentrated Apple Juice, Colours (Anthocyanins, Curcumin), Blackcurrant Purée, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Apple Purée, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring.
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- May contain Nuts., Contains egg., For allergens, see ingredients in bold. May contain nuts
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each tart (35g) contains|
|Energy||1711.90kJ (407.70kcal)||599.16kJ (142.69kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016