- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment Gel
- Neutralises abnormal vaginal odour fast
- Contains no preservatives
- Hormone free
- For more information about BV head to balanceactiv.com
- For further information visit our website www.balanceactiv.com
- Unusual discharge, smell and discomfort are very common symptoms and are often a result of Bacterial Vaginosis (BV). Studies show that BV occurs when vaginal pH levels increase, triggering these symptoms.
- Multi-action Balance Activ® BV treatment gel restores and preserves the natural pH balance in the vagina, effectively relieving this condition. Balance Activ® BV treatment gel can also be used to maintain the natural pH balance.
- What is Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)?
- BV is a common condition that occurs when there's a change in the natural balance of bacteria in the vagina.
- Healthy vaginas are slightly acidic, thanks to the presence of a good bacteria. However, if these are in short supply, other bacteria can grow and trigger a BV episode, typically with symptoms of unusual vaginal discharge, smell and discomfort.
- Bacterial Vaginosis treatment gel treats Bacterial Vaginosis by restoring and maintaining the vagina's normal pH.
- Treats BV by restoring normal pH and vaginal flora
- 1 week's treatment
- Clinically proven
- Pack size: 35ml
Lactic Acid, Glycogen, Propylene Glycol, Methylhydroxypropyl Cellulose, Sodium Lactate, Water
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use: Please read enclosed leaflet before use.
- Treatment: For the effective relief of unusual vaginal discharge, smell and discomfort, use 1 tube daily for 7 days, before bedtime.
- Maintenance: For the maintenance of normal vaginal pH following your period and/or a course of antibiotic treatment, please see enclosed leaflet.
- Balance Activ® BV treatment gel is safe to use during pregnancy, however, you should consult your doctor if you think you may have a vaginal infection during pregnancy.
- Avoid using Balance Activ BV treatment gel if you are trying to conceive.
- Do not use if tube is damaged or broken. Do not use if tube has passed its expiry date. Keep out of reach of children. Contains glycogen from shellfish (oysters).
Name and address
- Rolf Kullgren AB,
- Ågatan 4,
- 646 30 Gnesta,
- BBI Healthcare Ltd,
- Unit 2,
- Pen-y-fan Industrial Estate,
- NP11 3EF,
- Alloga UK Returns,
- Amber Park, AP2,
- Normanton Brook Rd,
- South Normanton,
- DE55 2FW.
- Please note Alloga do not accept unannounced returns.
Cautions: Balance Activ® BV treatment gel is safe to use during pregnancy, however, you should consult your doctor if you think you may have a vaginal infection during pregnancy. Avoid using Balance Activ BV treatment gel if you are trying to conceive. Warnings: Do not use if tube is damaged or broken. Do not use if tube has passed its expiry date. Keep out of reach of children. Contains glycogen from shellfish (oysters).
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019