- Dermatological Dry Scalp Shampoo
- - For dry scalps and dandruff
- - Gently cleanses while giving your hair life, body and shine
- - Contains ProVitamin B5 to help care for and protect your hair
- - Perfume free
- - Dermatologically tested
- It can be difficult to tell the difference between dry scalp and dandruff, as these two scalp problems have common symptoms (including itchy skin and white flakes).
- Dandruff is usually associated with a fungal or bacterial infection of the scalp, whereas dry scalp is more likely to be caused by over-shedding of skin when your scalp has been stripped of its natural oils.
- E45 Dry Scalp Shampoo is dermatologically tested and specially formulated to work for both dry flaky scalps and dandruff, gently cleansing your scalp. It contains ProVitamin B5 to help care and protect and gives your hair life, body and shine.
- Pack size: 200ml
Aqua, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Laureth-6, Laureth-2, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Climbazole, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Sorbate
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Apply to wet hair and massage into the scalp, rinse, repeat as necessary. Suitable for regular use on all hair types. This product is also suitable for use on more serious very dry, itchy skin and scalp conditions.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS.
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS,
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01-661 7318
- For more information visit www.e45.com
As with most shampoos, avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children
200 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016