- Energy909kJ 218kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 909kJ / 218kcal
- Traditionally smoked salmon (Salmo salar) fillet, skin-on and boneless, defrosted.
- Succulent pink flesh with a firm flaky texture. Lightly salted and smoked with pine chippings in 100 year old chimneys for a traditional smoke. Source of Omega 3. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Pack size: 120G
Salmon (Fish) (99%), Salt.
- Contains fish.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Farmed in U.K., Scotland
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||909kJ / 218kcal||909kJ / 218kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions, skin removed.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020