Sharwwods Chinese Curry 425G
- Energy224kJ 54kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g as sold
- A Light, Aromatic Curry with Mild Chinese Spices
- Chilli rating - 2
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- No added MSG
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 425g
Water, Onions (16%), Chinese Curry Powder (3%) (Coriander Seed, Turmeric, Fenugreek Seed, Cumin Seed, Black Pepper, Salt, Chilli, Garlic, Ginger, Caraway Seed, Celery Seed, Onion Powder), Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Vegetable Bouillon (Sea Salt, Potato Starch, Yeast Extract, Palm Fat, Maltodextrin, Onion, Sugar, Celery Seed, Parsley, Turmeric, Pepper, Garlic, Mace, Lovage, Nutmeg), Peas, Rapeseed Oil, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid), Salt
- May also contain Egg, Milk and Sesame
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate & use within 3 days.Best Before End: See Cap
Product of the UK
Preparation and Usage
- 1: Simply fry 3-4 diced chicken breasts in a little oil until browned.
- 2: Add the sauce and simmer for 3 more minutes until all is cooked through.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Serves 4.
- Serve with Sharwood's delicious egg noodles and prawn crackers
Number of uses
This jar contains approximately 4 portions
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Cap. Metal - Widely Recycled Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- For information call 0800 022 3390 (ROI 1800 93 2814)
- Or write to us at Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 1/4 jar portion (105g) as sold|
|of which Saturates||0.2g||0.2g|
|of which Sugars||3.9g||4.1g|
|This jar contains approximately 4 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019