Tesco 4 Roast Cooked Chicken Breast Fillets 485G
- Energy811kJ 193kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 669kJ (159kcal)
- Cooked and roasted chicken breast fillets with a brown sugar marinade.
- Cooked and roasted chicken breast fillets with a brown sugar marinade. Tasty and ready to eat hot or cold. High in protein. For midweek dinners that won’t break the budget choose our cooked chicken breasts. These boneless breast fillets are bound to put a smile on any hungry diner's face. For family friendly teatimes heat the chicken and serve with piles of mashed potato and vegetables with a slosh of chicken gravy. Why not try slicing cooked chicken into a simple caesar salad or your favourite pasta bake? For more chicken recipes check out Tesco Real Food.
Chicken Breast, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Cornflour, Dextrose, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Brown Sugar, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Prepared from 103g of raw chicken breast fillet per 100g of roasted chicken breast fillet
Keep refrigerated., Once opened consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 20-25 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray and heat in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25
Instructions: 800W 6½-7 mins / 900W 6–6½ mins
Place on a microwaveable plate and cover with kitchen paper.
Heat on full power for 3 minutes 30 seconds 800W/3 minutes 900W.
Turn the chicken over.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes to 3 minutes 30 seconds 800W/900W.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- May be eaten hot or cold. Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
the EUSouth America
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
- but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK ZU028 EC
|Typical Values||100g as sold||One-quarter of a pack (121g)|
|Energy||669kJ (159kcal)||811kJ (193kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016