- Smart Pack Cat Litter Bag
- CATSAN Smart Pack inlay for domestic cat litter tray
- Catsan Smart Pack cat litter is totally dust free
- Cat litter is suitable for adult indoor, cats and kittens
- CATSAN Smart Pack is the only inlay pack for your cat's litter tray consisting of a super absorbent liner sitting beneath a layer of CATSAN Hygiene plus cat litter.
- There are two inlays in a pack which is as efficient as 30 litres of conventional non-clumping cat litter. Thanks to it the liners the liquids are absorbed and locked in even quicker stopping bad odours before they can develop.
- When it comes to hygiene, cats have by nature extremely high standards: They feel happiest when everything is comfortable and clean at home.
- That is why for over 30 years experts at CATSAN have worked on developing high quality cat litter.
- By using CATSAN cat litter you provide your cat with a litter box that's always clean and hygienic. CATSAN. Absorbs before odour develops.
- Liner actively absorbs the liquid underneath the Hygiene feline Litter and locks it in safely
- Cat litter stays noticeably dryer for longer, whilst providing your cat with a further improved odour control
- The two CATSAN Smart Pack Inlays are as efficient as 30 litres of conventional non clumping cat litter
- CATSAN Smart Pack is easy to insert and dispose of and due to the liner there is no need anymore to scrub and wash the litter tray afterwards
- CATSAN Smart Pack litter is applied and disposed of totally dust free
Preparation and Usage
- And the application is just so simple and hygienic:
- Place the CATSAN® Smart Pack™ into the litter tray as shown above and unfold Tear open the perforation...
- ...and roll over the long side of the tray. It's now ready for use.
- Each CATSAN® Smart Pack™ can be completely disposed of after 10 days (or before if you prefer) or can be refilled with some fresh CATSAN® Hygiene Litter.
- Suitable for all standard sizes and shapes.
- To avoid suffocation, keep bags away from babies, young children and pets.
Name and address
- GB - Freepost Mars.
- Box 3856,
- Dublin 4.
- Any questions about CATSAN® or your cat?
- Call Free Mon-Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm) 0800 738 800 (UK residents only)
- Or write to:
- GB - Freepost Mars Consumer Care.
- In the Republic of Ireland please write to
- Box 3856,
- Dublin 4.
2 x Packs
To avoid suffocation, keep bags away from babies, young children and pets.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019