Tresemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Conditioner 100Ml
- Why use luxurious moisture conditioner? Delivers intense moisturisation, targeting the driest areas to instantly lock in moisture and shine where your hair needs it most. Hair conditioner light enough for daily use, this advanced moisturising system with vitamin e won't weigh hair down as it restores vibrancy and softness to dry, dull hair. Your hair will be left evenly conditioned with a salon-healthy look and shine. For dry hair, for damaged hair. Our experts tips Start with TRESemmé luxurious moisture shampoo, then apply luxurious moisture TRESemmé conditioner from mid lengths to ends, run a wide-tooth comb or fingers from roots to tips to detangle and work into hair, leave on for 2-3 minutes, rinse thoroughly, style with your favourite TRESemmé products. Our philosophy: From our origins in salons in 1948, TRESemmé has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they've just stepped out of the salon. TRESemmé is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons, the products are designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair every day. For more secrets from our professional stylists and details on TRESemmé styling appliances & tools, visit tresemme.co.uk Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. TRESemmé luxurious moisture shampoo and conditioner. TRESemmé® – professional. At your fingertips.
- The TRESemmé Luxurious Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers optimised hydration that targets dryness
- The TRESemmé Luxurious Moisture Conditioner helps lock in moisture where your hair needs it most
- This advanced moisturising system with vitamin E helps restore vibrancy
- Created for Daily Use
- This moisturising conditioner delivers a salon-healthy look and enviable shine
- Makes dry, damaged hair soft without weighing it down
- Pack size: 100millilitre
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic acid, Magnesium chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019