Tresemme Smooth Salon Silk Shampoo 500Ml
- The TRESemmé Silky Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers moisture where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system enriched with Moroccan argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.
- To Use:
- Start with TRESemmé Silky Smooth Shampoo.
- First apply an adequate amount from mid-shaft to ends. Work anything that's left through roots.
- Run a wide-tooth comb or fingers from roots to ends to detangle and fully coat hair.
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes, rinse thoroughly and style with your favourite TRESemmé Smooth styling products as needed.
- Our philosophy: From our origins in Salons in 1948, TRESemmé has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they've just stepped out of the salon. TRESemmé is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons, the products are designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair every day. For more secrets from our professional stylists and details on TRESemmé styling appliances & tools, visit tresemme.co.uk Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. TRESemmé® – Professional. At your fingertips
- This sleek shampoo cleanses and helps tame unruly hair
- Calm frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down
- An advanced smoothing system with Moroccan argan oil
- Leaves hair smooth and salon-soft
- Delivers intense moisturisation where your hair needs it most
- Light enough for daily use
- Pack size: 500millilitre
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium chloride, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carbomer, Citric acid, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Magnesium chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica, Parfum, PEG-45M, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-12, Silica, Silk Amino Acids, Sodium benzoate, Sodium hydroxide, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- How to get the best results: use 1 capsule for standard soiling and soft/medium water (3-5kg). Use 2 capsules for heavy soiling, hard water or a washing machine from 6-8kg. If ever your capsule leaves a little residue on your clothes, simply rinse under warm water. Do not use a pre-wash. Do not overload machine. Store away from heat, moisture and sunlight. This product contains a bittering agent on its surface to help prevent accidental ingestion by children. Wash hands after handling capsule
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019