- Hair in need of a refresh? Treat your locks to a clean slate with the vitamin-enriched TRESemmé Cleanse & Replenish collection, the perfect gentle cleanse for that just-left-the-salon feeling.Why use Remoisturise Conditioner?
- The professional quality formula of TRESemmé remoisturise conditioner lightly conditions without build-up, to leave your hair in optimum condition and ready for styling. With Pro-Vitamin B5 and aloe, it replenishes, leaving your hair vitally shiny and manageable. For all hair types, to get the look you want.
- Our Experts' Tips:
- Start with TRESemmé deep cleansing shampoo.
- Follow with TRESemmé remoisturise hair conditioner from mid lengths to ends.
- Run a wide-tooth comb or fingers from roots to tips to detangle and work into hair.
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Style with your favorite TRESemmé products.
- Our Philosophy:
- From our origins in Salons in 1948, TRESemmé has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they've just stepped out of the salon
- TRESemmé is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons, the products are designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair every day.
- For more secrets from our professional stylists and details on TRESemmé styling appliances & tools, visit tresemme.co.uk
- Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- TRESemmé – Professional. At your fingertips
- TRESemmé cleanse & replenish remoisturise conditioner will lightly condition without adding heavy build-up
- Helps to give hair a clean slate ready for styling
- Leaves hair shiny, manageable and looking salon-healthy
- Made with pro-vitamin B5 and aloe
- After deep cleansing with shampoo, it’s essential to remoisturise: this cleansing conditioner will leave your hair soft, shiny—and ready to style
- For All Hair Types
- Pack size: 900millilitre
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylene glycol, Parfum, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Dipropylene Glycol, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium chloride, Lactic acid, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016