Tresemme Volume Extra Body Hair Mousse 300Ml
- This mousse pumps up hair for high-level volume all over no matter how flat it starts out. Its body-building ingredients lift thin strands of hair, adding heavy-duty height, but still leaving the hair light as air for great, natural-looking volume. This pro performance products also protects your hair from heat damage caused by hairdryers, so if you go on to blow-dry your hair after the applying the mousse, then be assured this product will help prevent heat damage that can be caused.
- To apply, shake can well and dispense 2-3 egg-sized amounts on damp hair (stylist tip: you need more than you think).Work through the hair from root to tip using your fingers. Or to fully coat the hair, dispense the mousse directly on a vented brush then brush through the hair lengths.
- Our philosophy from our origins in Salons in 1948, TRESemmé has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they've just stepped out of the salon. TRESemmé is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons, the products are designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair every day.
- Putting pro performance in your hands every day. For more Pro tips from our stylists, visit www.tresemme.com/uk
- If you love TRESemmé Volume & Lift Mousse, don’t keep it a secret. Leave a review and share your tips.
- Adds long-lasting fullness to hair that tends to be limp or lack body
- Hair feels natural, not stiff or weighed down
- Shake can well and dispense 2-3 egg-sized amounts on damp hair (stylist tip: you need more than you think)
- To fully coat the hair, dispense the mousse directly on a vented brush
- Then run the brush from roots to ends
- For sky-high body, blow-dry upside down, pulling hair away from the roots with a round brush
- Pack size: 300millilitre
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-4, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Amodimethicone, Ceteareth-25, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl Cetyldimonium Phosphate, Parfum, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-4, Propylene glycol, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-9, VP/VA Copolymer, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Flammable until fully dry. Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016