- Energy728 kJ 173 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 583kJ/138kcal
- Pilau Steamed Basmati Rice Classics
- Visit tilda.com to find out where our delicious Basmati comes from and for recipe inspiration or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Classic Grains have been selected to help you create delicious and wholesome meals in minutes.
- Enjoy our Pure Basmati grains gently infused with the warmth and spiciness of onion, cumin seeds, garam masala and black pepper.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
- Ready in 2 mins
- Genuine goodness
- Gluten free
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 250g
Natural Basmati Rice - Steamed (89%), Onions (7%), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cumin Seeds (0.2%), Natural Flavourings, Black Pepper
- Free From: Gluten
Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Take care when handling the heated pouch.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Squeeze pouch, tear strip, microwave 800W 2 mins.
- Microwave ovens may vary.
- Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Stir Fry (From Ambient): Stir fry for 3 mins, serve & enjoy.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK from imported and local ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Why not try...
- Perfect with a fiery curry.
- Simply add mango chutney, flaked almonds and dried apricots for a quick and easy pilaf.
Number of uses
2 2 servings per pack: Serving size 125g
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
250 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 125g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.6g|
|of which sugars||0.3g||0.4g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016