Gillette Fusion Power Razor Blades Refill 8 Pack
- Gillette Fusion5 Power men’s razor blade refills feature 5 anti-friction blades for a shave you barely feel. The Precision Trimmer on the back is great for hard-to-reach areas and styling facial hair. The lubrication strip fades when you are no longer getting an optimal shave. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. Fusion5 Power men's razor blade refills fit all Fusion5 & Fusion5 Power razors. Gillette razors, formerly called Fusion Power.
- Gillette razor blades with 5 Anti-Friction blades; a shave you barely feel
- Precision Trimmer on back, great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
- With Lubrication Strip that fades when you are no longer getting an optimal shave
- 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
- Fits all Fusion5 & Fusion5 Power razors
PEG-115M, PEG-7M, PEG-100, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tris(Di-T-Butyl)Phosphite, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, BHT, Vitisvinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycol
- Procter & Gamble UK
- KT13 0XP
- United Kingdom
- 0800 445 53 883
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019