- Double Action Mint Oral Suspension
- Sodium alginate
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Calcium carbonate
- What is this product? Each 10ml of oral suspension contains 500mg sodium alginate, 213mg sodium bicarbonate and 325mg calcium carbonate.
- Heartburn & indigestion
- Fast effective relief
- Lasts up to 4 hours
- Pack size: 300ml
Contains Sodium, Calcium, Methyl (E218) and Propyl (E216) Parahydroxybenzoates
Do not store above 30°C., Do not refrigerate or freeze., Use within 6 months of opening.
Preparation and Usage
- Dosage: For oral use. Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 10-20ml (two to four 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
- Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice. If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
- See leaflet for further information.
Name and address
- Manufacturer and PL Holder in UK:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.,
- HU8 7DS.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
300 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016