- Double Action Mint Oral Suspension
- - For dual relief from heartburn and indigestion
- - Gets to work instantly
- - Lasts up to 2x longer than antacids
- - Powerful, soothing relief
- - Suitable for use in pregnancy
- Gaviscon Double Action Mint Liquid brings fast, soothing and long lasting relief from heartburn and indigestion. It get to work in two different ways:
- 1) neutralising excess stomach acid to help relieve discomfort
- 2) forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe burning sensation in your chest
- So, whatever your symptoms of heartburn or indigestion Gaviscon Double Action can help provide fast, soothing relief.
- Gaviscon liquid does not contain sugar or gluten. You can take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Pack size: 300ML
Contains Sodium, Calcium, Methyl (E218) and Propyl (E216) Parahydroxybenzoates
Do not store above 30°C.Do not refrigerate or freeze. Use within 6 months of opening.
Preparation and Usage
- Dosage: For oral use. Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 10-20ml (two to four 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
- Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice. If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
- See leaflet for further information.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Name and address
- Manufacturer and PL Holder in UK:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.,
- HU8 7DS.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020