- Thick Oatcakes
- Coarse milled wholegrain oats make these Thick Oatcakes a must for any cheeseboard. Great with sweet and savoury toppings of your choice. For breakfast have them with honey, banana, jams or scrambled egg. They can also be used as a bread replacement to be eaten with your favourite soup.
- Stockan's is famous for baking traditional Scottish oatcakes that are packed full of the benefits of wholegrain oats, are high in fibre and low on the glycaemic index. The range includes various flavours of triangle shaped oatcakes, including the award winning Orkney Beremeal Oatcakes.
- Our mini round oatcakes, are available in Original, Cheese and Cracked Black Pepper. Look out for the puffin design on the packaging, a reference to the ‘Tammy Norrie' as the popular seabird is affectionately known.
- We are a family business that has been baking on the Orkney Islands for over 100 years. Our oatcakes are a perfect addition to any cheese board, can be sprinkled with sweet or savoury toppings or eaten on their own as a healthy snack.
- All of Stockan's Oatcakes are suitable for vegetarians and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or flavourings.
- Traditional wholegrain oatcakes
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 200g
Wholegrain Oats (78%), Vegetable Oil (Sustainable Palm, Rapeseed), Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Salt, Raising Agents (Potassium Bicarbonate)
- May contain Milk, Nuts and Sesame
- May Contain: Milk, Nuts, Sesame
Place of Provenance
Baked in Orkney
Name and address
- The Granary,
- KW16 3AG.
- The Granary,
- KW16 3AG.
200 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g|
|of which saturates||6.7g|
|of which sugars||2.1g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016