- Energy982kJ 233kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1636.80kJ (388.60kcal)
- Madeira sponge cake filled with buttercream and raspberry jam, covered in soft icing with sugarpaste decorations.
- MADE WITH BUTTERCREAM Sponge filled with buttercream and fruity jam for a sweet, soft cake
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Pasteurised (Egg), Buttercream (6%), Raspberry Jam (6%), Water, Invert Sugar Syrup, Glucose Syrup, Humectant (Glycerol), Modified Tapioca Starch, Dried Skimmed Milk, Palm Oil, Maize Starch, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Stabilisers (Tragacanth, Xanthan Gum), Stearin (Palm Oil), Dried Glucose Syrup, Emulsifiers (Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Acacia, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Salt, Flavouring, Dried Egg White, Citric Acid, Colours (Anthocyanins, Carotenes, Beetroot Red, Turmeric, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), ND (Potassium Aluminium Silicate, Water, Glycerine, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol).
Buttercream contains: Sugar, Butter (Milk), Tapioca Starch, Water, Glucose Syrup, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Raspberry Jam contains: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Raspberry Concentrate, Sugar, Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid), ND (Calcium Chloride, Dimethyl Polysiloxane), Colour (Anthocyanins), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Flavouring
- Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and ribbon before cutting. Place cake still on its board on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze and use within 2 days.24
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/10 of a cake (60g)|
|Energy||1636.80kJ (388.60kcal)||982.08kJ (233.16kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016