- All in One Liquid
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, Paracetamol, Guaifenesin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride
- Ingredients (per 20ml): Paracetamol 1000mg, Action: Analgesic & antipyretic, Relief of... Headache, sore throat, fever, body aches & pains
- Ingredients (per 20ml): Phenylephrine hydrochloride 12.18mg, Action: Decongestant, Relief of... Blocked or runny nose
- Ingredients (per 20ml): Guaifenesin 200mg, Action: Expectorant, Relief of... Chesty Cough
- Ingredients (per 20ml): Cetylpyridinium Chloride 3mg, Action: Antiseptic, Relief of... Sore throat
- The CE mark only covers the measure cup.
- Manufacturer of the cup: UCP Ltd, NR7 9AL, UK
- For chesty coughs, sore throat, blocked nose, head & body aches and fever
- Pack size: 160ml
Active ArrayOfIngredient: Each 20ml dose of Oral Solution contains Paracetamol 1000mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 12.18mg, Guaifenesin 200mg and Cetylpyridinium Chloride 3mg, Also includes Sorbitol E420, Liquid Maltitol, Propylene Glycol, Colours (E104, E131) and Ethanol (see leaflet)
Do not store above 25°C. In order to protect from light, keep the container in the outer carton. Keep the container tightly closed.
Preparation and Usage
- Please read the leaflet provided carefully before use.
- Shake the bottle for at least 10 seconds before use.
- For relief of symptoms of cold and flu, including aches & pains, headaches, nasal congestion, tickly sore throat and chesty coughs.
- For short term use only.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- How to take: Never give more medicine than shown in the table. For oral use.
- Age: Adults (16 years and over). - Dose and how often to take: Fill the measure cup to the 20ml mark and take one 20ml dose (four 5ml spoonfuls)
- Age: Children 12-15 years. - Dose and how often to take: Fill the measure cup to the 15ml mark and take one 15ml dose (three 5ml spoonfuls).
- Always use the measuring cup supplied with the pack. Do not overfill the measuring cup.
- Wipe the neck of the bottle clean and replace the cap securely, without over-tightening it.
- Rinse the measure cup after use.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses, and do not take more than 4 doses in any 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Name and address
- MA Holder:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- HU8 7DS.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 16
Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor. Warnings This product contains a decongestant. Do not take with other products for the relief of colds, flu or congestion. DO NOT TAKE IF: you are pregnant, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, if you have overactive thyroid or you are taking or have taken MAOI'S (antidepressants) within 14 days. KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN. CONTAINS PARACETAMOL. Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine. Talk to doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well.
160 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016