- Hollandaise Sauce
- Find more delicious ideas at www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Perfectly complements fish
- Simply heat & serve
- Microwaveable pack
- Ready in 5 minutes
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No hydrogenated fat
- No added MSG
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 300g
Water, Butter (8%) (from Milk), Modified Starch, Egg Yolk (3%), Salt, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Acid (Citric Acid)), Onion Powder, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Sugar, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Maltodextrin, Flavouring, Acid (Citric Acid), White Wine Vinegar, White Pepper
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Once opened, use immediately. Not suitable for freezing.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Pour contents into a small saucepan. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
- 2. Serve immediately over fish.
- Microwave (800W)...
- Microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only. Shake pouch gently. Cut off top of pouch and heat on full power for 3 minutes. Stir, leave to stand for 1 minute and ensure piping hot before serving. Handle pouch with caution.
- For a little inspiration...
- Delicious with pan-fried salmon, sautéed new potatoes and asparagus. Also ideal poured over poached eggs, crispy bacon and toasted muffins for a tasty breakfast or brunch.
Number of uses
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving*||% RI** per serving*|
|of which saturates||4.9g||3.7g||19%|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||<0.5g||<%|
|*1 serving = 1/4 of the pack||-||-||-|
|**% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019