Zovirax Cold Sore Cream 2G Tube
- Cold Sore Cream
- Zovirax Cold Sore Cream contains aciclovir, an anti-viral, which penetrates deep into the skin to fight the virus which causes cold sores. Zovirax works at both the tingle and blister and delivers up to 5 times more aciclovir into the skin than other generic aciclovir formulations*. Zovirax is clinically proven to help heal your cold sore in as little as 3 days**
- Use Zovirax five times a day at approximately four hourly intervals for four days. Zovirax Cold Sore Cream helps you get your healthy lips back.
- Contains aciclovir. Always read the label.
- *Laboratory data. Effect on healing time has not been determined.
- **Median healing time is 4 days. 25% of users healed in 3 days
- Zovirax contains aciclovir, an anti-viral treatment. Always read the label
- Fights the cold sore virus
- Works at the tingle and blister
- Speeds healing time
- Reduces duration of pain
- Pack size: 2g
Dimeticone, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Sodium Laurilsulfate, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, Arlacel 165 (Glycol Monostearate, Macrogol Stearate 100), Purified Water, Contains 5% w/w Aciclovir
Store below 25°C. Do not refrigerate.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use: Apply the cream liberally to completely cover the whole of the affected area. Apply to the affected area five times a day to approximately 4 hourly intervals for four days. If your cold sore has not healed after this time, you can use the cream for up to 10 days in total. See enclosed leaflet for further details.
Name and address
- PL Holder:
- GlaxoSmithKline (UK) Trading Limited,
- TW8 9GS,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare (UK) Trading Limited,
- TW8 9GS,
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you know that your immune system is weakened. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor. Do not exceed the stated dose. Do not use in eyes, on genitals or in the mouth or nose. The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if the carton ends are open. USE THIS MEDICINE ONLY ON YOUR SKIN KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019