Veet Sensitive Hair Removal Cream 100Ml
- Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Skin
- Experience silky smooth skin and a delightful scent with Veet Silk & Fresh™ Hair Removal Cream. While removing hair effectively, Veet not only hydrates your skin for up to 24 hours, but its fragrance technology also ensures that there is no lingering malodour. Enjoy a pleasant hair removal experience!
- Silk & fresh technology
- Aloe vera and vitamin E
- Pack size: 100ml
Aqua, Urea, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Parfum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77891
Store in a cool dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in France from imported and local components
Preparation and Usage
- Takes from 5 - 10 minutes
- Beautifully smooth skin in just 3 Steps
- Before using, please read pack precautions carefully.
- 1 Using the curved part of the spatula, spread the Veet Cream evenly to fully coat the hair.
- 2 Leave the cream on your skin for 5 minutes, and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula depending on the body part, to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 10 minutes in total - but don't leave it any longer.
- 3 Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry.
- RB Healthcare UK,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- To find out more about Veet and to contact us online, visit veet.com
- If you'd prefer to write, our address is:
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Or why not call us on:
PRECAUTIONS Retain outer packaging for full precautions and directions for use. Read and follow all precautions and directions before use. Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time. Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IRRITANT. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Avoid contact with skin except as indicated on this label. Wash hands after use. Contains alkali and thioglycolate. Product may cause surfaces to become slippery. Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring. Remove jewellery before using the cream. FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor.
100 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019