Radox Feel Relaxed Bath Soak 500Ml
- Unfurl a blanket in the long grass. Savour the warm breeze that carries the sweet scent of lavender. Feel relaxed with Lavender & Waterlilly bath soak using fragrances inspired by nature's finest ingredients. For best results pour the scented bath soak and bath gel under running water before carefully stepping into the bath. Use only as directed. Avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs rinse well with warm water. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. At Radox, we have been taking inspiration from nature’s incredible fragrances since 1908 to create refreshing shower gel, hand wash and bath products. We then capture their transformative effects with one goal in mind: to help people get in the mood they want to be in. Smell is not only one of the most important senses, but one of the most overlooked. Fragrance has the power to lift you when you’re down, to awaken you when you rise, to make us sleep, love, create, dream. It has the power to genuinely transform how you feel. In fact, there's hardly a mood in society that cannot be moved by fragrance. And there’s barely a person on earth who can’t be affected by the right scent. Bath products with nature inspired fragrance to transform your mood.
- A relaxing bath soak that leaves your skin delightfully fragrant
- Bath gel with lavender and waterlily scents inspired by nature's finest ingredients
- A relaxing bath soak mood changing fragrance bath soak which cleanses your body and makes your feel relaxed
- A moisturising bath and bath foam that leaves skin feeling fresh and clean post bath
- A bath gel pH neutral bath product, dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types
- Feel Relaxed bath soak also available in shower gel
- Pack size: 500millilitre
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium chloride, Parfum, Citric acid, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Nymphaea Alba Root Extract, Propylene glycol, Sodium benzoate, Sodium lactate, Sorbitol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, CI 17200, CI 42090
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Fabric care check care labels first wash dark colours separately check colour - fastness before pre-treating with neat liquids do not wash flame-resistant fabrics above 50°C do not use on silk or wool for hand wash dilute 17ml detergent in 5l of water for heavy soling wash on a high temperature when washing at low temps use a non-delicate cycle for best results
Caution: avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Product contains menthol. If you experience discomfort, please stop use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019