Gaviscon Peppermint Heartburn Liquid 600Ml
- Peppermint Liquid Relief Oral Suspension
- Sodium alginate
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Calcium carbonate
- What is this product?
- Each 10ml of oral suspension contains 500mg sodium alginate, 267mg sodium bicarbonate and 160mg calcium carbonate as the active ingredients.
- This product is sugar free and gluten free. You can take this product if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Heartburn & indigestion
- Pack size: 600ml
Contains Sodium, Methyl (E218) and Propyl (E216) Parahydroxybenzoates, See leaflet for the further information
Do not store above 30ºC. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Preparation and Usage
- Dosage: For oral use. Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 10-20ml (two to four 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Take 5-10ml (one to two 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime.
- Children under 6 years: Not recommended.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Name and address
- Manufacturer and PL Holder in UK:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.,
- HU8 7DS.
- Reckitt & Colman (Overseas) Ltd.,
- HU8 7DS,
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019