Pellegrino Marsala Superiore 75Cl
- Fortified Wine
- A high quality medium sweet Marsala made from grapes grown in the Western part of Sicily.
- "Garibaldi Dolce" is aged in wooden casks for at least two years. Marsala is a D.O.P. wine with history dating back to the late 18th century. This an outstanding dessert wine.
- Wine of Italy
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Complete, soft, agreeably sweet.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Grillo, Catarratto, Inzolia
- At least 2 years in oak casks
- Cantine Pellegrino is one of Sicily's most important and prosperous wineries. Today they are one of very few families who can trace their lineage back to the original 19th Century founders of the Marsala trade and are unquestionably one of the leading Marsala producers.
- Production area: Province of Trapani, area of Marsala and Mazara del Vallo. Climate: Mediterranean, mild winter, low rainfall, very hot and windy summer.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produce of Italy
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Carlo Pellegrino & C. S.p.A.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016