- Olive Oil composed of refined olive oils and virgin olive oils
- Oil comprising exclusively olive oils that have undergone refining and oils obtained directly from olives.
- This Olive Oil is a healthy substitute for other cooking oils. With its high smoke point it is the ideal choice for frying, stir-frying and baking. The light bouquet allows the natural flavour of food to come through.
- In 1867, Filippo Berio began crafting olive oils worthy of his family and friends, not to mention his name.
- For frying, baking and roasting
- Pack size: 1000ml
Store at room temperature, away from heat and direct sunlight. Becomes cloudy below 7°C. This does not affect product quality.
Name and address
- Salov SpA,
- Via Montramito N. 1600,
- 55040 Massarosa,
|Typical Values||(per 100ml)|
|of which saturates||15.5 g|
|of which sugar||0 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019