- Fruit 4mg Medicated Chewing Gum
- Nicotinell fruit flavour gum is an aid to combat the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal and reduce the cravings of nicotine.
- Which gum do I need?
- Nicotinell 4mg medicated chewing gum is for smokers smoking more than 30 cigarettes per day. It can also be used by smokers smoking between 20 and 30 cigarettes per day depending on your preference.
- If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day, you should use Nicotinell 2mg medicated chewing gum.
- If you need advice before starting to use nicotine gum, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
- Sugar free
- Extra strength gum
- For smokers of more than 30 a day
- Helps stop your cravings
Each Gum contains 4mg Nicotine, Also contains: Gum Base, Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol (E420), Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Glycerol, Levomenthol, Fruit Flavouring, Butylhydroxytoluene, Saccharin, Saccharin Sodium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xylitol, Mannitol (E421), Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Carnauba Wax, Talc and Water, Sodium content 11.52mg per piece of Gum, See leaflet for further information
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme
- Instructions for use
- For adults and adolescents over 12 years of age.
- Read the enclosed instructions carefully before use.
- Chew 1 piece of gum when you feel the urge to smoke.
- Most people use 8-12 pieces of gum per day.
- This product is designed to be chewed, do not swallow.
- These gums should not be chewed like ordinary chewing gum. Read the Nicotinell chewing technique in the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Only use 1 piece of gum at a time and do not use more than 15 pieces of 4mg gum a day.
- To dispose of used gum, wrap in paper before putting into a waste bin
Name and address
- PL Holder:
- RH12 5AB,
- PL Holder:
- Novartis Consumer Health,
- RH12 5AB,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Warnings and precautions for use Do not use if you are: A non-smoker or occasional smoker Allergic to any of the ingredients Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these gums if you are: Under 12 years of age In hospital with serious heart disease Pregnant or breast-feeding Under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication. Do not exceed the stated dose Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
72 x Pieces
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019