Simple Age Resisting Night Cream 50Ml
- Hydrated skin is happy skin, so it’s important to keep it well moisturised. A good moisturising night cream is essential if you want your skin to stay looking and feeling its best. Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Night Cream contains the perfect blend of ingredients and multi vitamins that help to revitalise and restore your skin throughout the night while you sleep. This innovative formulation is infused with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Mushroom Extract, Oat-Beta Glucan, Chamomile, Ginkgo Biloba, Borage Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Green Tea Extract, helping to soften and tone the skin and fight the signs of premature ageing. It’s perfect for even the most sensitive skin.
- For best results, we suggest you use after cleansing your face preferably with our Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Facial Wash, applying to clean and dry skin. Gently, smooth into your face and neck, using upward and outward movements. This night cream is suitable for use around the sensitive eye area too, an area of your face which can be prone to sensitivity.
- All Simple® products are created with triple-purified water, which helps to minimise the potential of skin irritation so you can trust them on even sensitive skin. This moisturiser contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. As with all Simple skincare products, the formulation has been dermatologically tested and approved. It is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin.
- Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Night Cream contains the perfect blend of ingredients that help to revitalise and restore your skin throughout the night.
- Infused with Mushroom Extract, Oat-Beta Glucan, Chamomile, Ginkgo Biloba, Borage Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Green Tea Extract.
- This moisturiser helps to moisturise, soften and tone the skin and fights the signs of premature ageing.
- Made with multi-vitamins and skin loving ingredients.
- Contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and approved.
- Pack size: 50millilitre
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Fomes Officinalis Extract, Isohexadecane, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Panthenol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Propylene glycol, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Glucose, Pantolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium hydroxide, Lactic acid, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Sorbic acid, Chlorphenesin, Tocopherol
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016